FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 11-16-2011, 05:19 AM
rick mcferrin

Default Nick A Jack 11-15-2011

Nick A Jack 11-15-2011

You can view all pictures including lures used today on my web site. David Honey (pictured) and I got back on the water today and had a good rainnnnny day. It was raining when we got to the mountain this morning and rained on and off all day. There was a tremendous amount of floating grass every where in the lake but when you could get the Blue Shad Rapala DT4 passed the floating stuff the bass would nail it. www.rapala.com The great thing about the DT4 is that you can run it just above the grass and fish it in some of the shallowest areas of the lake. We also did well with the VMC Smoochin Head Minnow www.vmchooks.com these come in 4 sizes from 1/16oz to 3/8oz so you can fish all levels of the water columns. We switched between a grub and a small swim bait. We caught and released 15 or more and lost at least 8 or 10 others. The 6 above was our best. Sufix Pro Mix on all my reels....hard to beat. www.sufix.com Rick McFerrin www.tennesseebassguides.com
Old 11-16-2011, 10:03 AM
Master Trout Magnet

Nice fish. I noticed on Monday when I was there that Bass were tearing it up around the grass.

Regards
Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM
rick mcferrin

Thank You...fisdh were very shallow and in the wind.....Rick