FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 12-19-2020, 05:31 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Merry Christmas and Medical Update TK

Well, it's been two weeks today since my wrist replacement... It is amazing what bolts, nuts and bungee cords can do.. About four weeks more of therapy and we will think about the other hand... Can't wait .. LOL !!

Okay, it's been almost a year since my Kidney removal. (*Dec. 30th,* 2019) My urologist as well as my oncologist has been keeping an eye on a spot that was thought to possibly be scar tissue. After my last Cat Scan it had appeared to have grown slightly. (Scar tissue doesn't grow) So Wed. I had a Pet Scan and saw my oncologist yesterday Friday. Yep the little rascal is cancer. So on* Dec. 30th, *2020 I have an appointment with a Radiation Oncologist to start Radiation treatments. Fortunately the cancer has not entered my blood stream so no organs have been compromised at this time. Also I am grateful that I live in the Medical Mecca of the South here in Nashville. I'll keep you in the loop on how it is going.

So Christmas is almost here... Unbelievable !! The Walker clan gathering this year will consist of myself and Lawana, My son Cameron and his wife Angie, Angie's Mom Julie and my Granddaughter Kaylee and her Husband Jack. I'll take some pic's and send them out right after Christmas.. We are having a brunch around Noon mainly finger foods because Kaylee and Jack have to move on to be with other family members .. The remaining clan is having a delicious smoked sausage dish later that evening that I have perfected and can be made with one hand with a little help from Lawana LOL!... Then the traditional PRESNANT opening after supper.

Hopefully this year will pass and hopefully the pandemic will be behind us and we can get back to our lives and things we enjoy.. So with this said

Merry Christmas to all... Lawana and TK
Old 12-21-2020, 10:01 AM

God Speed.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Also to the rest of the Fishing Tn clan.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:45 AM

I've just now read this and all I can think of is that 2020 just keeps on giving. I wish you well and speedy recovery.