FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Equipment For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 06-30-2022, 12:35 PM

Default Feel Free Dorado 125

Hey guys, I'm selling my Dorado I got when I sold my bass boat. I have a new boat and don't need the big kayak. The one I am selling only has been on the water maybe 5 times, still in solid shape. I'm asking $2000.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg YakPrimary.jpg (1.36 MB, 23 views)
Old 07-01-2022, 07:33 AM

Nice Rig!

And . . . it is comforting to see another fellow fisherman who values his lawn to the same extent I do.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonDaze View Post
Nice Rig!

And . . . it is comforting to see another fellow fisherman who values his lawn to the same extent I do.

Oh yeah man! When we moved into our house 10 years ago I spent a lot of time and money on my yard. It was golf course like when I was done. three years later we had kids and the yard went to the wayside. All I do now is mow and try to seed the bald spots but with the weather I've given up.
Old 07-20-2022, 08:45 AM

Price drop to 1800.00

Went fishing sunday and found that one of the motor locks will need to be replaced. It's not a big deal and still works as it should
Old 07-21-2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonDaze View Post
Nice Rig!

I realize this isn't fishing direct but if your not cutting or wasting time on your yard then you have time to fish... right ?

If you want a nice lawn that doesn't require a lot of maint and that will choke out weeds.... Zoisa grasses My grass is like a plush carpeting and I can get away from mowing maybe 2 weeks if I push it. Its a very slow growing, very evasive grass that goes dormant after the first - second frost. then it goes yellow until April. Even during the drought is stays dull green but as soon as it get a little water, it goes right back to a brilliant grean. and it grows anywhere.

I did seed and it took a long time.. I mean a couple nieghbors laughed at my project for a couple yrs, yea it look like i was growing gravel. But by yr 4 they were giving compliments on how nice my front lawn turned out. I guess what I'm saying is use plugs... the larger the pug (2-4") the quicker it will spread and take over. Natural seed spread to my side yard and I plugged around my back porch and it is obvious where the Zoisa is vs the native crap grass/weeds.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:49 PM

price drop to 1800.00