FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 05-04-2022, 09:20 AM

Default Priest Hybrids

It is hard for me to believe, especially watching the illegal immigrant and immigrant population hauling hybrids out of Priest anytime they catch them and most any other fish, legal or not. I have even seen a couple catch bass in a cast net and put them in their bucket. Yes I have been in contact with the game warden.

But the hybrid catching has been off the chart. Both numbers and size. One evening my best 6 totaled just over 70 lbs. For about 2 weeks now I am catching them from sunset to daylight, and not much slack time, either getting blowups, pushes, boils, etc or catching fish most every cast or only having a few missed casts before I am catching again.

If you love to catch hybrids, now is the time to go.
Old 05-07-2022, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
It is hard for me to believe, especially watching the illegal immigrant and immigrant population hauling hybrids out of Priest anytime they catch them and most any other fish, legal or not. I have even seen a couple catch bass in a cast net and put them in their bucket. Yes I have been in contact with the game warden.

But the hybrid catching has been off the chart. Both numbers and size. One evening my best 6 totaled just over 70 lbs. For about 2 weeks now I am catching them from sunset to daylight, and not much slack time, either getting blowups, pushes, boils, etc or catching fish most every cast or only having a few missed casts before I am catching again.

If you love to catch hybrids, now is the time to go.

Ditto everything above. Slayed them for hours last week.