View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halli View Post
Would love to see pictures of those fish once you do.
Long story short, I have been having issues with my boat for a couple years. Engine problems then transom problems, then electrical problems in the trailer.........livewell issues and HDS issues and on and on and on. I thought I was all set to go and had a chance to fish for a short while Saturday on Wilson Lake. I thought I had the livewell leak all fixed. Nope, what I didn't know was the pump motor wasn't installed properly and was leaking like crazy. No I didn't install it. A friend was able to get the pump motor installed correctly. YEAH !!!! I then fished alone for the day. The second thing that was wrong....no sonar !!! I have an older HDS gen2 touch. The sonar wasn't even available in the pages menu. I didn't motor too much so sonar wasn't critical. However, it did take a couple hours to find the problem, or should I say solution. I did a soft reset and all fixed !! Then I tried to get the 12 carbon to work with my phone. I finally gave up...lol
Now with the rainy days in the forecast I will be getting some sauger stuff ready. Crossing my fingers, I hope to go within the next 2 weeks.
I don't remember how to post pics on here. Good advice would be helpful.