View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
Who put the jinx on me? I know it's one of you guys. Lol. Let's just recap the week. Most of you know what happened Moday. Yesterday while fishing my cranking battery died and somehow my jumper cables are not in the boat. I had a dead battery bc my onboard charger decided it doesn't wanna work. It shows full charge but it's lying. I had a fishing tournament this morning and halfway through the morning I start getting some kind of alarm on my boat. I think it's an oil alarm. I had to get someone to go get my truck at Davis Corner and drive it to Flippers so I could load my boat. Then I get home and back my boat in the shop and as I pull the truck forward a hose that runs antifreeze busted and my driveway is full of antifreeze. Also my boat number got drawn for a new carhartt jacket but didn't win bc we didn't make weigh in. I

A few honorable mentions; I had a tournament on OH this morning so I've had to fish a lake all week that seemingly has about 10 keeper bass in the whole dang lake. I haven't caught a limit total all week. We did have one keeper this morning before the boat messed up and was at least catching some short fish and lost one around 3lbs. The tournament had 24 boats and 8lbs won the tournament and 2.30lbs was big fish.

I'm afraid to get in my car and drive to work tonight. Ok my rant is over. If I find out which one of you put a hex on me just remember that payback is a you know what.

Have you tried going to church more? Seems to work for me.