View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 02:19 PM
bfish bfish is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SE TN
Posts: 300

Another option is using a HELOC, which allows the interest to be deducted from your taxes.

Although I don't like using credit for depreciating assets.
Reply With Quote