View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 05:08 PM

Thanks TK, I have not had any communication, feedback or sales from this forum regarding any of my ideas and Citizen Bones Fishing Co. LLC

Someone I didn't know had me send a large variety of all my plastics 3 weeks ago to Burly Fishing. I was not aware of Burly. Below is Burly Fishing's summary of Citizen Bones from 5/6/2022.

My stuff starts @ ~ 7:35 min mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlpsFQj4Kdg&t=908s

I don't mind if you remove my content, it's your website and I want to respect your rules; sorry if I violated them. It was an honest mistake.

Kind regards,
David,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Halli, I usually don't have any issue with someone who wants to invent or promote our sport. But after hawking the "Fishing Sticks" with very little evidence of success. Patents does not make a successful product.

edm11 has been a good member on this site but his products will not be favorable with the fishing industries and general public who fish. If any of our members has purchased any of these products, please post a review.

Hopefully edm11 will read this and refrain from advertising anymore of his tackle on this site until any reviews are posted. TK

Last edited by edm11; 05-09-2022 at 05:31 PM.