View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaugh View Post
Supposed to be beautiful weather... I might be out there as well. My guess is they're not ready yet .... whatever you do, do it slow...

I've never camped at Turkey creek before. Is there a place to park a truck camper ? Electrical ? Can you beach your boat near the campsite ?

Thanks for any info..
turkey creek is strictly primative. No running water at site, no electric. but they have a fair bathhouse with shower and flush toilet. I am going tent with little Gennie for lights and a Mr. Buddy for heat. the sites are fairly good sized and you have the run of the place all but saturday and sunday, but they is always always a couple empty spaces to camp. The launch is a 100yds away and cant recall if i boat could be pulled up t so shore like for lunch. it definitely too far away to leave over night. If you was all the fancy stuff the best option is fairview campground. This no longer a secret hide away, I reserve over there 6-9 months in advance and there is a dozen lake side spot to pull up a boat. we are staying 2 weeks in June!! i started just storing my camper a mile up the road for the off season. So much more convenient.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
PHP Code:
[PHP
[/PHP]