FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Sad news for FishingTN and friends of TK (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=13813)

FishingTN 01-03-2023 02:36 PM

Sad news for FishingTN and friends of TK

Greetings,
I learned last week that TK has passed away. It was a shock to many and I don't have any details to share. TK and I were buddies for several years and I have nothing but good memories of my friend. I know many of you do as well. He will be missed and I'll think of him often when on the rivers.

TK asked me to keep this board up if something happened to him. I'm working to do that, although it looks like it's not getting much traffic. Sadly Facebook has taken over most forums these days. I miss the days and nights spent with friends here and on my site as well. I'll do my best to keep this up until I can't due to technical reasons or until it's no longer useful.

Please feel free to share a story if you'd like of our friend and mentor TK on this thread. :(

Mike Anderson

SAMBOLIE 01-04-2023 11:54 AM

I am so saddened by this news. TK did all a great favor with this forum. May he rest in peace. God bless his family.

FishAddict 01-04-2023 10:11 PM

So sad to hear this. I still check in from time to time.

bassin'law 01-05-2023 12:23 PM

Sorry to learn of TK's passing. I have enjoyed this site for a number of years. Glad it is continuing but wish there were more reports like in years past.

Fish Whisperer 01-05-2023 06:49 PM

TK was a good man. I hate to hear that he passed. Prayers to his family. He was definitely one of a kind, he gave me a tour of his barn and his walleye boat and I was left dumbfounded by the meticulous ends to make sure we’re just the way he wanted them. This site may not be what it once was, that’s on us, we can revive it, if we choose to do so.

Heiny57 01-05-2023 06:52 PM

I am sorry to hear this news. May he rest in peace

fairweatherfisherman 01-06-2023 03:43 PM

I’m sorry to see this. I didn’t know TK personally, but we crossed paths on the river. I’ve always appreciated you guys who keep the old forums going and TK was generous with his advice. Rest in peace.

Flatline 01-07-2023 10:07 PM

It's a sad day for sure. I knew he had been dealt a bad hand the past couple yrs, but had hoped he had it licked. My Condolences to his friends and family.

I had a trucking BBS board like this for 15 yrs that I finally had to shut down a couple yrs ago... Mainly because of facebook, the Walmart of the internet. I also find FB, tic toc, twitter so impersonal.

I for one will continue to come to this site

Joshthebadbear 01-10-2023 12:59 PM

Infrequent visitor but

So sorry to hear about TK. Recent health issues and vision problems have kept me away also. I do enjoy coming by occasionally though and I've tried to post a few things when I could still get out. Hope to recover health and do some fishing this year. Hope this small but friendly board keeps up. Thank all you guys and God Bless TK.
Michael

wormdunker 01-17-2023 09:22 AM

I'm sorry to hear this. I never met TK, but I know he was a great guy just from reading his posts. He did a great service by starting this forum. Would love to see it become active again. I agree, FB groups are just not as fun as a good old fashioned forum. Condolences to his family and friends. Thank you TK

Halli 01-19-2023 05:47 AM

Thank you for your service TK

Mr. TK. Walker, he was a really nice fellow on this board and in person.

I hope we can keep this board up for future endeavors and Mike if you need help with anything just shout.

Snowman62 02-11-2023 06:23 PM

Had the pleasure of meeting TK a couple of times. He was a real good guy..RIP TK, you'll be missed