FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 06-19-2019, 11:05 AM

Default Crazy weather pattern

I'm wondering about how the fish, anything that bites is being effected by this rain one minute, windy the next followed by wind followed by sun humid with Bar pressure dropping...

Is anyone fishing and are you doing any good ?
Old 06-19-2019, 01:52 PM

Going out today. Went out last friday and it was nothin to write home about.
Old 06-19-2019, 03:04 PM

One thing I keep in mind when the weather is constantly changing is that patterns are constantly changing as well so keep an open mind. Think outside the box and you never know what you might stumble upon. I usually try to move around A LOT as well until I can put a couple things together
Old 06-20-2019, 10:43 AM

Put in at elm hill, got off the water JUST before the skies opened up. Caught one whitey. Thought we were going to catch king kong hybrid with the weather that was comin in. Kind of a let down.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:57 PM

Fished Watts Bar Saturday in 20 mph winds, found some fish on a drop off from 5 to 15 ft, by the time I landed my first one I'm not exaggerating the wind blew me 50 yards off the spot, battled my way back but with the ocean liners cruising by and wind I could position myself to safely fish the main lake, Fished Lake Tansi Sunday and fought wind again, ended up catching 5 before I threw the towel in , Monday, Tuesday and Wed fished Tansi with better weather and struggled catching 5 between the 3 days

Once heard the wind is your friend, can stick the wind where the sun don't shine lol
Old 06-20-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schleprock View Post
Fished Watts Bar Saturday in 20 mph winds, found some fish on a drop off from 5 to 15 ft, by the time I landed my first one I'm not exaggerating the wind blew me 50 yards off the spot, battled my way back but with the ocean liners cruising by and wind I could position myself to safely fish the main lake, Fished Lake Tansi Sunday and fought wind again, ended up catching 5 before I threw the towel in , Monday, Tuesday and Wed fished Tansi with better weather and struggled catching 5 between the 3 days

Once heard the wind is your friend, can stick the wind where the sun don't shine lol
I agree. Stick the wind where the sun don't shine.