FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-27-2018, 07:54 AM

Default Bait Clicker?

Anybody have any old reels they would be interested in selling? I've managed to lose two of my striper rods and reels. One was leaning against the boat when I drove away. The other somehow flew out of the boat while driving down the road.

Anyway. I'm in need of two reels. I prefer Abu Garcia Ambassadeur with bait clickers but other brands would be okay as long as they have the bait clicker. Just curious if anyone on here has some that are collecting dust that they'd prefer to get rid of and make a buck? Feel free to respond here or send me a PM.

Cheers.
Old 03-27-2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKTrevecca View Post
Anybody have any old reels they would be interested in selling? I've managed to lose two of my striper rods and reels. One was leaning against the boat when I drove away. The other somehow flew out of the boat while driving down the road.

Anyway. I'm in need of two reels. I prefer Abu Garcia Ambassadeur with bait clickers but other brands would be okay as long as they have the bait clicker. Just curious if anyone on here has some that are collecting dust that they'd prefer to get rid of and make a buck? Feel free to respond here or send me a PM.

Cheers.
I have a Daiwa AccuDepth 47LC (line counter) I haven't used in years. Perfectly functional. Used to use it for salmon fishing but it's just gathering dust. You can't buy it, but you can have it. PM me if interested; I'm down the road, off Central Pike . . . just east of Donalson.
Old 03-28-2018, 08:37 PM

I got an ambassador but it's the old school green and stainless... Lmk if u want a pic

Sent from my H1711 using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2018, 04:51 PM

Default Thank You!

SalmonDaze - Thank you again.

I don't know that I've ever seen a green ambassadeur reel. I'd love to see a pic at least. Thank you!
Old 03-29-2018, 06:21 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Mmmmm <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKTrevecca View Post
SalmonDaze - Thank you again.

I don't know that I've ever seen a green ambassadeur reel. I'd love to see a pic at least. Thank you!
I don't know about all of the green ABU reels through the years. But I bought one new in the box in the late 70's... The one I had which had no drag unless you release the crank Handle ... So don't forget to let it go, I lost a Tourney winning Smallie !! I bought it because it was pretty cheap compared to the red ones... I didn't realize it had no Star Drag... I am sure they improved this one or discontinued it ?? <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 03-29-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-30-2018, 05:13 PM

I have a 6500c4 with smoothie drags and a power handle that I don't need.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:46 AM

PM's sent - Thank you for the responses. What a great forum and group of folks.