FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Fishing Gear
Register FAQ Members List Calendar
Google

Old 07-02-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
Ott......this has been the most frustrating experience I have been through trying to buy something. There were several brands of aluminum boats I priced out having them built as I wanted....nothing at all special on any of them. You name the brand and I will almost guarantee you a 2 to 4 month wait if you want it built to your specs. I had it down to the boat I ordered and an Alweld from Lawrenceburg Marine.....build time was 3-4 months for the Alweld and I really didn't like it so this is where I'm at.

Regards
I had a boat built once. I will now buy one off a lot.
I bought from Lawrenceburg Marine. I have known Ronnie and Steve for years and had bought other boats from them. There was no fault by them or the manufacturer. It just takes time if you buy from a busy manufacturer because they are booked with orders and you have to be worked in.
IMO, there is no better dealer anywhere than Lawrenceburg Marine. Not sure where they rank now, however they were always the NO. 1 Bullett dealer in the SE.
Old 07-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
I had a boat built once. I will now buy one off a lot.
I bought from Lawrenceburg Marine. I have known Ronnie and Steve for years and had bought other boats from them. There was no fault by them or the manufacturer. It just takes time if you buy from a busy manufacturer because they are booked with orders and you have to be worked in.
IMO, there is no better dealer anywhere than Lawrenceburg Marine. Not sure where they rank now, however they were always the NO. 1 Bullett dealer in the SE.
They are a great dealer. They just did not have what I was looking for. I have bought 5 boats off the lot...but when I bought those was I not concerned about storage length. I am buying another house within the year. If it is possible I will have a garage of at least 25 feet in length......I hope.

Regards
Old 07-02-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
They are a great dealer. They just did not have what I was looking for. I have bought 5 boats off the lot...but when I bought those was I not concerned about storage length. I am buying another house within the year. If it is possible I will have a garage of at least 25 feet in length......I hope.

Regards
Bigger garage, bigger boat. Keep me in mind when you sell this one.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:56 AM
SaltySportsmanTV

Thumbs up Nice Job, Nice Vessel Alpha!

Quote:
After almost 3 months of one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had I ordered a boat today. It is not the boat I started looking at 3 months back. It will be built the way I want and is a pretty simple ride. It will take two months before it is ready but will be here in time for the fall bite. Pretty pumped about it. Pretty much like boat in pic except I ordered spray in liner and the battery.....fuel compartment will be covered. The rod locker will extend to front deck.

Regards
Old 09-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Needs rigging but is in my hands now so on the water soon.

Regards
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1811.jpg (2.62 MB, 35 views)
Old 09-03-2015, 09:43 PM

Looks good Alpha. I know you are anxious to get her wet. Have fun and enjoy your golden years!
Old 09-04-2015, 05:22 AM

Nice looking boat, 40 should push it very well. Enjoy