FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 04-13-2019, 12:01 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Default Epic day at Nickajack.

I went fishing at Nickajack on Wednesday. For the past few years I have only been spending about 4 to 4.5 hours on the water when going fishing. But on this day I stayed 8.5 hours which I haven't done in years. This was probably the best day of fishing......numbers wise I have ever had. When I quit I had boated 200 fish. A little over 100 were 8-8.5 inch bluegill with an 8 inch girth...that is what made catching them so much fun. They were chunky fish. I also stuck and caught 50 shell cracker......not the big ones I like to get into but 8-10 inches long. The remainder of fish were crappie...bass...white bass. all fish caught on JDM UL rods and it was a blast. There are 3 seperate videos...I couldn't get all the clips on one...too long. All but one fish was caught on Trout Magnet. I was using 2.3# test IGFA rated polyester line for most of the fish. Went back yesterday and the fish are still in same spot but the wind drove me nuts...so only fished a little while. Hope you enjoy the videos.

Regards

https://youtu.be/03thGNlcs90

https://youtu.be/Q-CZ1zygBt4

https://youtu.be/KZxbyU7L35g
Old 04-13-2019, 12:48 PM

Sounds like a great day on the water
Old 04-19-2019, 07:58 AM
Always Learning

Your video popped up in my "recommended" list on youtube the other night. I really enjoyed the commentary and the way you promote the pure satisfaction of simply, fishing. I swear, I think I'm gonna go buy an ultralight setup to keep in the boat and start searching for days like you had. Thanks for sharing.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:44 PM

Good job really appreciate the videos you put out and showing your gear you use you really enjoy that pull on the line can't say I blame you keep on making them videos and sharing you the man danny
Old 04-19-2019, 03:47 PM

Great job bet it was a blast those are the days you live for enjoy them thanks for posting your videos on you tube and here you make it look easy we live for days like that THANKS for posting keep it up danny