FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 01-28-2020, 11:59 AM

Cool, glad I go to Canada though. Only been to Dale Hollow one time in my life, fished from the bank and caught several smallmouth, one was close to 3 lbs. But I have never went back and most likely won't, well if I could figure out walleye, I might but most likely not. We don't try and still catch over 50 walleye a day in Canada. And I don't care to fish in cold weather and it would take 70 to 80 smallmouth a day to get me to go, and then the average fish would have to be about 3-1/2 pounds. That is an average day in Canada.
Old 02-01-2020, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
Cool, glad I go to Canada though. Only been to Dale Hollow one time in my life, fished from the bank and caught several smallmouth, one was close to 3 lbs. But I have never went back and most likely won't, well if I could figure out walleye, I might but most likely not. We don't try and still catch over 50 walleye a day in Canada. And I don't care to fish in cold weather and it would take 70 to 80 smallmouth a day to get me to go, and then the average fish would have to be about 3-1/2 pounds. That is an average day in Canada.
That sounds like a good day, but Dale Hollow is about as good as it gets in Tennessee for quality smallmouth... Very few people get the chance to go up to Canada, I'm sure it's a great experience!