FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Sports Lounge - General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 07-11-2019, 10:29 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default Little Johnny

A teacher was working with a group of children, trying to broaden their horizons through sensory perception.
She brought in a variety of lifesavers and said, "Children, I'd like you to close your eyes and taste these."
The kids easily identified the taste of cherries, lemons and mint, but when the teacher gave them honey-flavored lifesavers, all of the kids were stumped.
I'll give you a hint," said the teacher.
"It's something your mommy probably calls your daddy all the time."
Instantly, Little Johnny coughed his onto the floor and shouted, "Quick!
Spit'em out!
They're a$$holes!"

Last edited by tkwalker; 07-12-2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:32 PM

Same teacher. Same little Johnny. Teacher has the task of educating about local wildlife. Holds up a picture of a big old Deer, buck, 12 pointer. Asks kids what they think it is. No answers. Gives a hint.."something that your mom might call your dad sometimes" she says, hoping "dear/deer will be the response. Little Johnny waves his hand enthusiastically. Ok, Johnny, do you know the answer? "Yeah, that's a horny bastard!"
Sorry.. couldn't resist! i think Little Johnny is in the Pen these days.
Old 07-19-2019, 10:30 PM
ALANRAYG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormdunker View Post
Same teacher. Same little Johnny. Teacher has the task of educating about local wildlife. Holds up a picture of a big old Deer, buck, 12 pointer. Asks kids what they think it is. No answers. Gives a hint.."something that your mom might call your dad sometimes" she says, hoping "dear/deer will be the response. Little Johnny waves his hand enthusiastically. Ok, Johnny, do you know the answer? "Yeah, that's a horny bastard!"
Sorry.. couldn't resist! i think Little Johnny is in the Pen these days.
I love Little Johnny jokes !!!