FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 02-27-2019, 02:27 PM

Default Boat Storage?

Anyone know of anything 30x10 or bigger in Hendersonville/Gallatin area for under 200... just payed 3 months up front for a 20x10 and it's just a hair too tight, having a hard time finding a storage facility that has enough room to actually maneuver a boat around the lot.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerreid1234 View Post
Anyone know of anything 30x10 or bigger in Hendersonville/Gallatin area for under 200... just payed 3 months up front for a 20x10 and it's just a hair too tight, having a hard time finding a storage facility that has enough room to actually maneuver a boat around the lot.

I hope you find something, I was paying 200 month to park my 5th wheel camper in Gallatin and ended up taking it to Alabama and in a better storage area for 25 a month. Complete rip off up here, however on the other hand starting an open storage lot will pay for itself in no time.
Old 02-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Dakota S

Old timers storage beside pine creek golf course has been great. It’s between Mount Juliet and Gladeville. There’s security cameras, it’s gated and there is one person who lives on the premises. I believe it used to be an old lumber yard so there’s a lot of inside storage and tons of outside storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2019, 02:20 AM

Yeah no kidding, thanks for the suggestions... I'm gonna look into the one near Mount Juliet.