FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-03-2020, 07:19 AM

Default Monday Night Tornado

Everybody OK? Check in if you need help.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:55 AM

I have neighbor checking on my house, but gas station at Lynnwood x-245 got hit bad, they are about 3.5 miles as the crow flies
Old 03-03-2020, 03:07 PM
Owner and Administrator

Default Tornado Monday night ..TK

I am sending this out since I have been receiving calls about the tornado's that came through After mid night last night.. It seems there were two that tore up parts of Nashville and then basically followed on the north side of I-40 heading east through three counties Worst hit was Nashville, Mt. Juliet and Lebanon ... In Lebanon where I live The Walmart, Loews, Cracker Barrel Training restaurant (Lebanon is the home office for CB) dozens of businesses and Hotels are badly damaged or destroyed.. Dozens of power lines/poles are down and mostly no electricity for 75,000 people in the struck areas and surrounding Counties (No traffic lights but the people are handling it well like a four way stop on four lane roads.)...

I live six miles South of Lebanon/I-40 ... No problem Out here in the rural Wilson County... Tomorrow is my introductory day for my Clinical trial at Vanderbilt... Not sure at this point if this will happen ... My heart goes out to the families of the 22 dead and missing .. TK
Old 03-03-2020, 03:37 PM
eksfish

Best wishes for your Clinical Trials and a speedy recovery.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:09 PM

I've been out tarping roofs all day. It's crazy seeing neighborhoods look like they have been bombed. After what I have seen today I am amazed that there are not more deaths.
Old 03-04-2020, 08:57 AM

Still no power in Hermitage.

I've been in West Tn. and may have 30lbs of Deer meat spoiled among other lbs of chicken and beef.

At least the home still stands!
Old 03-04-2020, 10:21 AM

I live in chestnut mound and we didn't get any damage but I work on the north side of cooksville....west side of cooksville and east of Baxter is tore like nothing I have seen before

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2020, 10:05 PM

Live in MJ ....lost everything..2 neighbors across the street did not survive. Its real bad...but we are all alive
Old 03-05-2020, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Live in MJ ....lost everything..2 neighbors across the street did not survive. Its real bad...but we are all alive
Sorry to hear about your loss and your neighbors. Yes, you can be thankful to be alive.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:53 PM

Quote:

So sorry here this... Is there anything you need help with or need. Not sure what anyone is capable of doing but if you put it out there what you need, maybe... a little here a little there... I won't be home until next week, but I have queen size box spring and mattress that looks like new... I can't sleep on it, sags too much for me, but for someone that has nothing, its something until you can get better.
Old 03-06-2020, 04:36 PM

Quote:

That’s terrible. Let me know if I can help with anything. I don’t have much money but I have hands and a strong back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk