FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 06-22-2019, 10:07 PM

Default Bob Lazar

I'm not sure about posting this here because I hope you guys don't think I'm some kind of nut job. I'm a huge fan of Joe Rogan's podcast. I don't agree with Joe Rogan on everything but I do respect his opinions and his guests opinions. I guess I should note that Joe Rogan has his share of conspiracy theories but that he is respected as an honest free thinking guy. He recently had a guy by the name of Bob Lazar on his podcast. Bob Lazar claims to have worked for the government at a military base close to Area 51. He claims he was a scientist and brought in to re-engineer technology that was in possession of our government and that this technology was not possibly from this earth. I thought the interview was very interesting. Since I was a kid I've always been interested in the question of whether or not we are alone in this universe. I always read and watch things about this topic if I come across them. Almost all of them seem like bs to me but then I watch an interview like this and it makes me wonder. I'm curious what you guys think. Are we alone? Personally I think statistically there has to be more life out there but the main question is how advanced is such life and how far away is it.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:52 PM

It would be ignorant and pretentious of me to say they we are the only life form in this vast universe. I have my own theory of man and how we came about, but I'll leave that for another day.

What concerns me... is as a race, we are barbaric and if a higher form of life were ever to make their presents known, you know the military would do everything in their power to capture it and you can imagine what after that.
Old 06-23-2019, 07:59 AM

Because of the laws of physics, I think the question of "are we alone"? is moot; and I think a lot of the space ship sitings and other anecdotes are creations of fiction . . . but harmless.

But since there is some deep thinking going on, try this one if you haven't read up on the theory yet: https://www.quantamagazine.org/big-b...bate-20180131/
Old 06-23-2019, 10:03 AM

If you've paid attention over the last year or so the Gov has been slowly releasing more and more info on UFO's. There are multiple videos out now that show interactions between F/A-18F Super Hornets and UFO's off the east coast. The thought is that the GOV is slowly preparing the masses for the eventual " first contact" which may be sooner than later. I've not listened to many or Rogan's podcast but I plan on checking that one out. I've always been interested in UFO'S and other crytozoology topics and still to this day believe I've witnessed a UFO when when I was younger.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:39 AM

...if the public knew everything going on they would never leave the house.

Last edited by notorious; 06-23-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-23-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
It would be ignorant and pretentious of me to say they we are the only life form in this vast universe. I have my own theory of man and how we came about, but I'll leave that for another day.

What concerns me... is as a race, we are barbaric and if a higher form of life were ever to make their presents known, you know the military would do everything in their power to capture it and you can imagine what after that.
I agree with the fact that if some other life has visited and if a military could harness that technology then that would immediately give said military a huge source of power. Lazar states that the United States has craft from out of this world but when he was in this top secret program they could not re-engineer this technology. He said they figured out how to activate it but had no idea how it worked. He also stated that his partner, whom was already in this program prior to him, stated that this craft came from an archaeological dig somewhere.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:02 PM

Two aliens landed in the desert near a gas station. They approached one of the gas pumps, and one of the aliens addressed it.
Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader.
The gas pumps of course, did not respond. The alien, annoyed by what he perceived to be the gas pumps haughty attitude, drew his ray gun, and said impatiently,Earthling, take us to your leader, or I'll fire.
The other alien shouts, No, you dont want to make him mad! But the first alien fired anyway!
There was a huge explosion that blew both of them 200 meters into the desert! When they finally regained consciousness, the one who fired turned to the other one and said, What a ferocious creature! How did you know it was so dangerous?€
The other alien answered, there"s one thing I've learned during my travels through the galaxy, when a guy has a penis he can wrap around himself and then stick it in his own ear, you don"t mess with him.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:15 PM

Saw interviews with Bob Lazar around 25 years ago , the govt tried to discredit him, he claims to have a degree from MIT but there is no paper records and they claim he was a low level employee at the white sands location

That being said I trust Bob Lazar more than our govt lol
Old 06-23-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schleprock View Post
Saw interviews with Bob Lazar around 25 years ago , the govt tried to discredit him, he claims to have a degree from MIT but there is no paper records and they claim he was a low level employee at the white sands location

Maybe his records are filed away with Obama's.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
Maybe his records are filed away with Obama's.
Stored in the same building as Trumps degree and tax returns lol
Old 06-23-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Stored in the same building as Trumps degree and tax returns lol
Degree does not matter when you are getting the job done. I'm sure the IRS has Trump's tax returns.
I would much rather see Hillary's list of contributors to the Clinton foundation and a record of the taxes she paid from the foundation.
Old 06-23-2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
Degree does not matter when you are getting the job done. I'm sure the IRS has Trump's tax returns.
I would much rather see Hillary's list of contributors to the Clinton foundation and a record of the taxes she paid from the foundation.

We might want to add congress to that list... How does one become a millionaire on a 170K yr salary
Old 06-23-2019, 07:28 PM

Quote:
We might want to add congress to that list... How does one become a millionaire on a 170K yr salary
Remember, Hillary said she and Bill were broke when they left the White House.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:42 PM

Quote:

This is true. Someone found a yearbook or some sort of paperwork that proves he went to MIT. Although it doesn't prove he graduated. Also to note. He named several top secret programs back in 89-90 that the govt claimed didn't exist. In the last couple years the government has confirmed that those programs do exist and did exist then.

Last edited by Texas_Rig; 06-23-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:

Exactly, just look at the Bredson Blackburn campaigns, two multi millionaires spending millions of dollars to win a job that pays $174,000 a year, doesn't take a Rhodes scholar to know why