FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 05-14-2018, 08:49 AM

Default Priest report

My screen is aggelsone or something like that, whatever that means. I am a jealous old loser who is envious of others who catch fish but will not share specific locations. Since I am such a loser and don't know how to find fish on my own, I live in a perpetual state of envy of others who can find fish and I am miserable all the time. I hate when others catch fish and I can't. I use profanity on a public website and make fun of people who catch more fish than me and wish they would tell me everything they know.

I do love it though, I guess he thinks he is bothering me or something. I have been fishing a long time and could care less what some jealous, crazy person thinks.

On a better note, the hybrids are still hammering and should be for another couple weeks. I carried an old friends son and we had a good time. He had never caught a hybrid but he caught on quickly, cork and fluke and pro sizzle jr were baits of choice.

Caught a livewell full of nice bluegill Saturday that made for great eats. Bass should be showing up in a summer time pattern soon, and just for the jealous, old loser, I can catch a bass to, actually better than I can catch hybrids. I won't share specific locations about that either. I guess now you will be even more mad and upset and riding around looking for me catching fish, now that I think about it I am sure that is how you find places to fish, look for someone catching them and fish those places. You might enjoy life and fishing more if you just looked for the fish instead of worrying about everyone else is doing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grant2.jpg (148.2 KB, 84 views)

Last edited by Headhunter; 05-14-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Fishing Fool

Those are some nice hybrids!!! Good job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-14-2018, 09:12 PM

Nice fish! I can't wait for the JPP bass to move put to summer haunts. I just started exploring and fishing JPP on my own last summer. I sat down and looked at the navionics map for a few hours looking for good offshore spots. And I caught bass on almost every spot that stood out to me on the map. Some really good fish to. My favorite moment from all of last year was taking my best friend out one night and he caught his personal best bass on one of those offshore humps. I'll leave a picture down below. He was so happy and excited about that fish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0878.JPG (1.40 MB, 50 views)
Old 05-15-2018, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
Nice fish! I can't wait for the JPP bass to move put to summer haunts. I just started exploring and fishing JPP on my own last summer. I sat down and looked at the navionics map for a few hours looking for good offshore spots. And I caught bass on almost every spot that stood out to me on the map. Some really good fish to. My favorite moment from all of last year was taking my best friend out one night and he caught his personal best bass on one of those offshore humps. I'll leave a picture down below. He was so happy and excited about that fish.
Thank you skillet.

Texas rig, I have fished Priest for a long time, well for bass, I have only fished for hybrids the last 7 or so years. I have never struggled catching bass on Priest in the summer time and my favorite time of the day is when it is hot and in the middle of the day, well never struggled until last summer. Last summer was my worst bass fishing summer ever, so I am hoping it is much better this year.
IMO, the bass are hanging more in the middle of flats and not relating to structure, at least the last couple years. Really nice bass in the pic to.
Old 05-15-2018, 10:42 AM

LMAO. Your struggle is real. BTW nice hybirds
Old 05-15-2018, 11:10 AM

Nice fish..

Fry those footballs up!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2018, 11:11 AM

Default Blue Gills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
My screen is aggelsone or something like that, whatever that means. I am a jealous old loser who is envious of others who catch fish but will not share specific locations. Since I am such a loser and don't know how to find fish on my own, I live in a perpetual state of envy of others who can find fish and I am miserable all the time. I hate when others catch fish and I can't. I use profanity on a public website and make fun of people who catch more fish than me and wish they would tell me everything they know.

I do love it though, I guess he thinks he is bothering me or something. I have been fishing a long time and could care less what some jealous, crazy person thinks.

On a better note, the hybrids are still hammering and should be for another couple weeks. I carried an old friends son and we had a good time. He had never caught a hybrid but he caught on quickly, cork and fluke and pro sizzle jr were baits of choice.

Caught a livewell full of nice bluegill Saturday that made for great eats. Bass should be showing up in a summer time pattern soon, and just for the jealous, old loser, I can catch a bass to, actually better than I can catch hybrids. I won't share specific locations about that either. I guess now you will be even more mad and upset and riding around looking for me catching fish, now that I think about it I am sure that is how you find places to fish, look for someone catching them and fish those places. You might enjoy life and fishing more if you just looked for the fish instead of worrying about everyone else is doing.
Needed your ability Saturday as I struggled to catch Blue Gills Saturday. Few and far between.