FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-17-2019, 11:50 AM

Default Priest 3 17

Me and the wife put in at fall creek this morning fished for about 2 hours had 10 nice slab and a couple shorts caught in 4 to 8 ft of water trolling double minnow rig water 54 to 56

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2019, 09:30 AM

Very nice! I fished both days this weekend and only caught 1 yellow bass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2019, 08:30 PM

Well me and the wife r on enid lake Mississippi this week but I think I could do better on priest this Mississippi crappie fishing is a little different

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2019, 02:50 PM
Always Learning

I went out yesterday and stayed very close to Four Corners, running the big motor for maybe two miles in 3.5 hrs. I was bass fishing and picked up seven with the biggest just shy of 3#. No bigguns but fair numbers. (More than I would've caught sitting at this desk.) Missed several short strikes and had one come unbuttoned after weak hook set. Did catch my token 6.5# drum, which is always fun. All caught on red lipless, and craw colored shad-rap, anywhere from 3 to 8 fow. Found 57-58 degree water and bite was best when wind picked up. Clarity is improving but still around 10"-12" if I had to estimate. I don't know anything about the crappie pattern but the girl at the marina said she's hearing good reports from earlier in the day. Saw some guys throw out a marker and sit for a short time but it didn't look like anyone was home. Besides, I had just caught two Largemouths in the area twenty minutes before that.