FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 07-24-2017, 12:04 PM

Talking Largemouth & White Bass on Fire!!!

How long will the Bite Last? Who knows, but it has been a Blast on OH the last couple of weeks pulling Largemouth & White Bass in on almost every cast. We've been marking fish, triangulating, then throwing a Chart Shad 6XD right into their mouths. When they get in the Jumps, we'll pick up a Double swirl tail Jig setup with 1/8" jigheads. Chartreuse on top with a White on the bottom. You know there's a lot of fish when you're catching them 2 at a time, even on the 6XD. Here's hoping they pull a little water this week.

Now There's a Couple of Big 'Uns!

Old 07-24-2017, 02:27 PM

Man you have been tearing them up. Nice fish!
Old 07-24-2017, 03:48 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Nice fish.

Regards
Old 07-24-2017, 06:29 PM

Finally a couple of biguns show up, but it has been cool out until the past week or so.

They were pulling water this afternoon and I could close my eyes and cast in any direction and catch a whitey.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
How long will the Bite Last? Who knows, but it has been a Blast on OH the last couple of weeks pulling Largemouth & White Bass in on almost every cast. We've been marking fish, triangulating, then throwing a Chart Shad 6XD right into their mouths. When they get in the Jumps, we'll pick up a Double swirl tail Jig setup with 1/8" jigheads. Chartreuse on top with a White on the bottom. You know there's a lot of fish when you're catching them 2 at a time, even on the 6XD. Here's hoping they pull a little water this week.

Now There's a Couple of Big 'Uns!

your killing me !! .. way to go! .. and congrats on the fish!

More info about Hendersonville and Old Hickory lake fishing at my site: http://myhendersonvilletn.com/
Old 07-25-2017, 12:22 AM

I'm going tomorrow, well, technically today now I'm really hoping they are worried about the rain and start pulling all afternoon. Going regardless though. Haven't figured out exactly what water I wish to look at yet. Any Suggestions?
Old 07-25-2017, 08:49 PM

well now very nice fish i haven't fished in a while because i picked up a few yards to mow . hey at least your having fun maybe i will run around this weekend thanks for posting some great fish