FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 07-10-2017, 02:55 PM

Default Nice Pond Fishing

Just caught a pretty decent bass at a pond it's my new PB. Not very big compared to others PB's but I dont bass fish much or fish much at all because of other things. Just wondering how big do you think this is (I just wanna see since it's the biggest one I've caught). It was off a drop shot. I also had another one on about that size but it popped my line because I was using an 8 pound fluoro leader.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_0945.PNG (2.73 MB, 89 views)
Old 07-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Fishing Fool

That's a solid 3.5lber!! Nice fish!! Keep it up and it won't be long and you'll be looking for a double digit bass!!! CONGRATS on the PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2017, 07:10 PM

Nice fish young man. That's a great fish to have to beat. Imagine how cool it's gonna be when you do. I do have a question for you. What did you learn when you caught that fish? What specific location was it in the pond? Are there any other similar places like it in that pond? What bait did you catch it on and how were you presenting this bait? What time of day was it? Was the wind blowing across tge spot you caught that big bass? If you can remember the answers to those questions, then next time out there you might catch another PB. Congratulations on your catch and good luck going forward.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topwater1 View Post
Just caught a pretty decent bass at a pond it's my new PB. Not very big compared to others PB's but I dont bass fish much or fish much at all because of other things. Just wondering how big do you think this is (I just wanna see since it's the biggest one I've caught). It was off a drop shot. I also had another one on about that size but it popped my line because I was using an 8 pound fluoro leader.
Nice fish, I am always happy to catch any size bass
Old 07-10-2017, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet View Post
That's a solid 3.5lber!! Nice fish!! Keep it up and it won't be long and you'll be looking for a double digit bass!!! CONGRATS on the PB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir
Old 07-10-2017, 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Texas_Rig;79032]Nice fish young man. That's a great fish to have to beat. Imagine how cool it's gonna be when you do. I do have a question for you. What did you learn when you caught that fish? What specific location was it in the pond? Are there any other similar places like it in that pond? What bait did you catch it on and how were you presenting this bait? What time of day was it? Was the wind blowing across tge spot you caught that big bass? If you can remember the answers to those questions, then next time out there you might catch another PB. Congratulations on your catch and good luck going forward.[/QUOTE

Thank you too sir I appreciate the tips
Old 07-10-2017, 08:23 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schleprock View Post
Nice fish, I am always happy to catch any size bass
Truth for me too