FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 07-04-2019, 01:36 AM

Default Merv?

Has anyone talked to Merv lately? I was just thinking that I haven't seen anything from him in a while on here. I hope he is ok. I should probably just give him a call.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:51 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Yep !! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
Has anyone talked to Merv lately? I was just thinking that I haven't seen anything from him in a while on here. I hope he is ok. I should probably just give him a call.
Merv was on the site last Saturday ... I had noticed the same thing; so I contacted him a while back...

He said that his reports and information on the site was developing a negative situation in his guide business .. I am not going any further. If Merv wants to give details he can ...

But as far as I know he is up and healthy ... <'TK><
Old 07-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Merv was on the site last Saturday ... I had noticed the same thing; so I contacted him a while back...

He said that his reports and information on the site was developing a negative situation in his guide business .. I am not going any further. If Merv wants to give details he can ...

But as far as I know he is up and healthy ... <'TK><

I hate to hear that....I’ve missed our bantering back and forth. I blame political correctness and liberals.....and SAMBOLIE’s old ass!! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2019, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet View Post
I hate to hear that....I’ve missed our bantering back and forth. I blame political correctness and liberals.....and SAMBOLIE’s old ass!! 😁

I have talked to Merv recently. He is doing a lot of travel because he has taken a position with Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

Merv said that when Bernie wins he can give up the guide service because he and everyone else will be supported by the government.

He kept mentioning the pain in his a$$. I asked how long he had hemorrhoids and he said he was referring to Skillet as the PIA.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:35 AM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
I have talked to Merv recently. He is doing a lot of travel because he has taken a position with Bernie Sanders on the campaign trail.

Merv said that when Bernie wins he can give up the guide service because he and everyone else will be supported by the government.

He kept mentioning the pain in his a$$. I asked how long he had hemorrhoids and he said he was referring to Skillet as the PIA.

😂🤣😂🤣...you’re a silly old fart!! Trust me when I say, I know I’m a PIA! Never once denied that fact.

Old 07-08-2019, 09:48 PM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Default Marvelous Mervie

To those wondering about my prolonged absence, thanks for your concern.
As SAMBOLIE alluded, I have been traveling extensively, campaigning for Bernie....and Beto...and Kamala....and all the other Democrats running for president.

I figure if I can p* as off the members of this forum without even trying (I mean, some guys like skillet...SAMBOLIE...headhunter....dalehollowdave. ..etc, I can totally screw up the campaigns of every Democrat just by showing up and say HI! F@@@ y'all!

In reality, life is good. Me, the wife, Sophia, and the Snorkster are just cruising along. Catching fish, enjoying life and wishing the same for everyone on this forum......except for skillet....SAMBOLIE....headhunter....and that other guy....y'all can kiss my lily white derriere.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Well is everyone Satisfied ! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post
As SAMBOLIE alluded, I have been traveling extensively, campaigning for Bernie....and Beto...and Kamala....and all the other Democrats running for president.

I figure if I can p* as off the members of this forum without even trying (I mean, some guys like skillet...SAMBOLIE...headhunter....dalehollowdave. ..etc, I can totally screw up the campaigns of every Democrat just by showing up and say HI! F@@@ y'all!

In reality, life is good. Me, the wife, Sophia, and the Snorkster are just cruising along. Catching fish, enjoying life and wishing the same for everyone on this forum......except for skillet....SAMBOLIE....headhunter....and that other guy....y'all can kiss my lily white derriere.
You woke the sleeping giant !! ..... PS... Merv saw this thread yesterday ... He has just been thinking on his reply ......

Last edited by tkwalker; 07-08-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
You woke the sleeping giant !! ..... PS... Merv saw this thread yesterday ... He has just been thinking on his reply ......

If intelligent thinking was required there would have been no reply.

Still love you anyway, MERV.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:14 PM

This joke reminds me of Merv.

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer. David was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go home with some guy and have sex with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "he works for Nancy Pelosi, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.”
Old 07-09-2019, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMBOLIE View Post
This joke reminds me of Merv.

Little David was in his 5th grade class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living All the typical answers came up - fireman, policeman, salesman, doctor, lawyer. David was being uncharacteristically quiet, so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go home with some guy and have sex with him for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little David aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said David, "he works for Nancy Pelosi, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids.”

I would too.. LOL
Old 07-11-2019, 06:44 AM

If I remember correctly, that joke was told when Enron went defunct.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post

Glad you think so highly of me...

Old 07-11-2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnduxcaller View Post
If I remember correctly, that joke was told when Enron went defunct.
Not entirely.
Old 07-12-2019, 06:25 AM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillet View Post
Glad you think so highly of me...

You should be proud that I even mentioned you....
Old 07-12-2019, 05:19 PM

You guys crack me up..