FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Fishing Gear
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 09-15-2018, 02:26 AM

Angry Need Help Finding Batteries!

I'm having a Hell of a time trying to find Maintenance free Deep cycle batteries in town. I've had AC Delco Voyagers in there for 6 years and they are finally giving up. I'm looking for 2 maintenance free Group 29 or 31 Non-AGM batteries. Any suggestions?
Old 09-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Batteries.. <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I'm having a Hell of a time trying to find Maintenance free Deep cycle batteries in town. I've had AC Delco Voyagers in there for 6 years and they are finally giving up. I'm looking for 2 maintenance free Group 29 or 31 Non-AGM batteries. Any suggestions?
Adrian, Go to the top right corner of any page on this site and you will see Google Search .. Select FishingTN.com and all of the discussions on this subject will pop up from past post ... Just type in Batteries .... <'TK><
Old 09-15-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Adrian, Go to the top right corner of any page on this site and you will see Google Search .. Select FishingTN.com and all of the discussions on this subject will pop up from past post ... Just type in Batteries .... <'TK><
I did that, it's only populating with Old Posts from 3-5 years ago. As I understand, Maintenance free batteries are getting hard to find now. So maybe someone who's bought one recently will chime in.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:47 PM

Sams Club Duracell series 29 or 31. Have had mine 2 years and love them. Get on Bass Boat Central and search for posts/comments on Duracell. http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=128
Old 09-15-2018, 04:20 PM

I could be mistaken, but I think the new buzzword is sealed vs maintenance free.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:41 PM

I have NEVER had this much problem finding batteries in Nashville!
Old 09-15-2018, 07:02 PM

Batteries + sells the Duracell AGM deep cycles also.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:15 AM

Adrian,I am not sure if they have what u need but you might call interstate battery distributor in Lebanon.They are on highway 109 just before highway 70.
615-449-2555
I have had good luck with interstate over the years but last ones i bought came from Wally World. Dang things are getting expensive like everything else. Lot folks on BBC are getting batteries from sams.
Old 09-16-2018, 01:00 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Batteries... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystratos View Post
Adrian,I am not sure if they have what u need but you might call interstate battery distributor in Lebanon.They are on highway 109 just before highway 70.
615-449-2555
I have had good luck with interstate over the years but last ones i bought came from Wally World. Dang things are getting expensive like everything else. Lot folks on BBC are getting batteries from sams.
I think I have stated this before ... When I was guiding I was sponsored by a couple of Battery Manufactures... But to be honest the best batteries I have used was the Walmart Batteries which are made by Johnson Controls.

I really don't know what Sam's Sells ... But I can't believe it would be somebody other than Johnson Controls ... By the way one of my sponsors was Interstate ... <'TK><
Old 09-16-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
I think I have stated this before ... When I was guiding I was sponsored by a couple of Battery Manufactures... But to be honest the best batteries I have used was the Walmart Batteries which are made by Johnson Controls.

I really don't know what Sam's Sells ... But I can't believe it would be somebody other than Johnson Controls ... By the way one of my sponsors was Interstate ... <'TK><
That's the thing. Every shelf is empty, the website says unavailable. Like I said, I've NEVER had this much trouble trying to get back on the water!
Old 11-03-2018, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystratos View Post
615-449-2555
Another vote for Interstate.
Old 11-29-2018, 07:37 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2018, 07:37 PM

Is this the type battery you guys are referring too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk