FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 01-12-2019, 02:32 AM

Default TN Boat & Fishing Expo

Wilson County Expo Center February 1-3, 2019.

Who's going ?
Old 01-12-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
Wilson County Expo Center February 1-3, 2019.

Who's going ?
I am for sure. That is my yearly bulk stock shopping.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:58 PM
Master Trout Magnet

I’ll be working the Trout Magnet booth.

Regards
Old 01-13-2019, 12:32 AM

Don’t think I will go this year. Didn’t care for way set up was last year. Hard to look at stuff with the big crowd on Saturday.
Old 01-13-2019, 01:25 AM

Parking last year i will say was no good. Parking on the grass had people stuck and flinging mud everywhere.
As far as the set up, i kinda agree. In regards to the booths, they should be in the biggest, widest space. Tackle sales draw the massive crowds and the need for wider isles to prevent clogging up. You can get 10 guys circled around an 18' boat, you cant do that on a 10'/ one sided booth. Lol
Old 01-13-2019, 02:15 AM

The expo is new... I believe last yr was the first show. Hopefully it will be setup differently this yr.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
The expo is new... I believe last yr was the first show. Hopefully it will be setup differently this yr.
You are correct, last year was the first year at the new AG center in wilson county. I love the show.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:43 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Brisket time an Expo... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
I’ll be working the Trout Magnet booth.

Regards
Randy, don't forget to get some Brisket Sandwiches from across the street early... They are bigger than what you get at the Expo... Remember they ran out last year... I'm sure they will increase their volume this year.

And you fellows are correct. The first Expo was not "MUCH PUNKIN" last year.. I live in Lebanon... I'm not sure if they have improved the parking situation since then ... There were some nice booths and Trout Mag. was one of the good ones ..

I guess in years past when these were held in Nashville as well as the boats shows that was an annual event that everyone looked forward to ... And yes they were a little more spectacular... And I guess I attended everyone from the Early 70's until about 10 years ago...

Randy, If I'm up to it and feel like it I'll see you at the Expo... <'TK><
Old 01-13-2019, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Randy, don't forget to get some Brisket Sandwiches from across the street early... They are bigger than what you get at the Expo... Remember they ran out last year... I'm sure they will increase their volume this year.

And you fellows are correct. The first Expo was not "MUCH PUNKIN" last year.. I live in Lebanon... I'm not sure if they have improved the parking situation since then ... There were some nice booths and Trout Mag. was one of the good ones ..

I guess in years past when these were held in Nashville as well as the boats shows that was an annual event that everyone looked forward to ... And yes they were a little more spectacular... And I guess I attended everyone from the Early 70's until about 10 years ago...

You know you want to go... LOL

Besides would like to meet you the other guys from around here.
Old 01-13-2019, 05:18 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:

LOL......I was thinking about that barbecue when I made my post. Hope to see you there.

Regards
Old 01-26-2019, 07:18 PM

I live in Lebanon, so I will swing over there and see what they have. I'm not sure what to expect.

I'm in need of some Seaguar fluoro and Suffix 832. Will I be able to find both there?

Last edited by TNReb; 01-26-2019 at 10:52 PM.
Old 01-27-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:

What’s the place selling brisket called?
Old 01-27-2019, 08:23 AM

I will be there
Old 01-27-2019, 08:32 AM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBMO View Post
What’s the place selling brisket called?
Blue Moon BBQ. They’ll probably be inside the Expo but their restaurant is just right across the street.

Regards
Old 01-27-2019, 01:37 PM

What do you folks think about meeting up for lunch there on Saturday, say around 11 or 11:30 and then we all can ease on across the street and check out the over priced stuff ?