FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 12-03-2017, 02:37 PM

Default Percypriestlake.org

This is a warning to anyone whom may use this website(percypriestlake.org) for regulation information. I did a quick google search of the current JPP fishing reports and this is the first link that shows up. This website claims that the minimum legal length limit to keep smallmouth in JPP is 15 inches. The actual legal minimum size is 18 inches. It also states that the minimum length limit for spotted bass is 15 inches and no creel limit. There is no minimum size limit on spotted bass and you can only keep 5 fish per day in combination of LM/SM/Spotted bass. I know that most of you are properly aware of the regulations, but just in case I hope this helps to clarify. The most concerning thing to me is that this website is the very first link that pops up if you google JPP fishing reports.
Old 12-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Mmmmmmm <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
This is a warning to anyone whom may use this website(percypriestlake.org) for regulation information. I did a quick google search of the current JPP fishing reports and this is the first link that shows up. This website claims that the minimum legal length limit to keep smallmouth in JPP is 15 inches. The actual legal minimum size is 18 inches. It also states that the minimum length limit for spotted bass is 15 inches and no creel limit. There is no minimum size limit on spotted bass and you can only keep 5 fish per day in combination of LM/SM/Spotted bass. I know that most of you are properly aware of the regulations, but just in case I hope this helps to clarify. The most concerning thing to me is that this website is the very first link that pops up if you google JPP fishing reports.
I am pretty sure that is a paid endorsement to Google. That is why it is first. <'TK><