FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 04-11-2018, 09:13 PM

Default Center hill lake

Fishing center hill lake Monday. Looking for any tips on what and where to fish for bass. Putting in at Edgar Evans ramp. How is water color and temp. Can’t wait to catch them fat spotted bass.
Thanks
Old 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM

Original shad rap and shad colored swim baits always seem to work if the bite gets tough.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Default Center hill lake

Water temp was 57 yesterday. If I was you I would get out your map and put in and find a place to get out of the wind.....going to blow hard Monday. Mine Lick Creek would be good if the wind don’t keep you from running back there. Water color is good...not the Center Hill clear that most of us know but it is not bad. But you will have maybe 3 inches of rain this weekend.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2018, 06:32 PM

Thanks for the tips. Will see how it goes tomorrow.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:38 PM

Default Great day of fishing for some

Center hill was on fire Monday although it spit snow and ice off and on. Several of us caught many keepers. Smallmouth large mouth and spots. Most of fish came in shallow water in the back of coves. We managed a few smallmouth and spots fishing bluff walls. Although it was cold and windy the bite was on.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:22 PM

Im headed up there tomorrow if I don't work to late tonight.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:30 PM

Texas rig. How was your day on center hill lake today?
Old 04-18-2018, 10:45 PM

Just got home from CH. Fishing was really good. Me and a buddy fished a 1on1 trny against my fishing mentor and another friend. $50 per boat and $25 per boat big fish. We won with 17lbs 4 ounces and they had 16lbs 12 ounces. I know this is gonna sound like a fishermans tail but it's true. I was soo happy we won that I forgot to take pictures. I had big fish with a 4lb 7 ounce largemouth. We weighed their fish first and I didn't think we had enough, but we took it down. We also lost a whole lot of fishing time because I had to idle from Indian Creek all the way to cove hollow because I had a bearing seize up in my lower unit and didn't want to break everything. That cost us at leat 1.5 hours of fishing. Most of our better fish came in the back of pockets on a jig or a buzzbait in less than 3 feet of water. Taking the boat to the shop tomorrow or I would be right back up there. The fishing is good, I probably caught 20 or so fish today with 9 of those being keepers.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:35 PM

Going down tomorrow , probably be a free for all with the nice weather, a buddy invited me to go with him last night and I declined , really didn't want to drive all the way down there after work and fish until midnight, he caught 10 smallmouths over 16 inches, kept hearing my phone beep last night as he kept texting me pics punishing me for not going lol