FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-15-2018, 02:37 PM

Default Jpp 3/14

We fished JPP yesterday. I had a little grudge tournament against my fishing mentor. I won for the 3rd consecutive time against him. This guy is a great fisherman and he has taught me 90% of what I know about bass fishing. it was a tough bite yesterday and the pattern that I've been catching them on has changed a little. I fished main lake shallow stuff yesterday for about 3 hours with 2 little keepers to show for it. I moved to the back of pockets and creeks and started getting a few more bites. I finally caught a 3.5lber on a crankbait and that bite kinda keyed me in. I eneded up getting out of the wind and throwing a buzzbait in the back of pockets that had dirtier water. We didn't weigh them because it was obvious I had won but I had somewhere between a 16-18lb limit. I've had a good couple of weeks on JPP and the crazy thing is that I have yet to catch fish in the same places. I've caught them pretty much on the same baits; buzzbait, square bill, and rattle traps, but never in the same places. I wanted to go again today but I forgot to plug my charger up when I got home last night. I think the pattern from yesterday would have been much stronger today with the higher temps and south wind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1013.JPG (582.5 KB, 49 views)