FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Out Of State Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 07-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Fishing Fool

Default Lake Martin and coosa river!

Went down to Alabama to visit my mom and brothers. Got there the 25th June and stayed till July 2nd. When I got there my youngest brother wanted to go crappie fishing. So we loaded up and went about two hours before dark. Only caught three, water was Yoo-hoo colored but he managed to catch a couple.

That's all that was caught that evening.

I got up by myself and went further south and found much clearer water. I threw a whopper plopper all morning!!! Most fun I'd had in years fishing!! Caught 12 and had that many or more blowup, miss or come off.

Got up Wednesday morning and took my youngest brother bass fishing and gave him my one and only whopper plopper!! He had a monster blowup 3rd cast that scared him!! The whole fish came out of the water, plug went flying and he screamed "holy s*%t". Funniest thing ever!! Anyways he finally caught one and I caught one fish that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Fishing Fool

His was 15"

Mine was 17.5"
Thursday my oldest brother and I go to Coosa river!!! Land of giant spots!! 😕I only caught largemouth 😕 albeit, they were nice. Our biggest fish of the day were about a 3.5lb spot and 4.25-4.5lb largemouth. We got soaked first thing in the morning and then again on the way in!! Was a blast though

Friday, my little brother went on my boat and my oldest brother and step dad went on their boat. We didn't get pictures. I was pulling them out of the livewell and laid them in the bottom of the boat. I got done turned around to see him throwing them back!!!! We had 5 spots that would've weighed around 16lbs!! They were all 3-3.5 lbers. But that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!😂🤣

and there's my mom and stepdad being a tool....as usual!! 😂 lol

Old 07-07-2017, 11:06 PM

Looks like a good trip!
Gotta love fishing the yoohoo colored waters! Real confidence builder when you can see about 2".
Old 07-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBronzeback View Post
Looks like a good trip!

Gotta love fishing the yoohoo colored waters! Real confidence builder when you can see about 2".

2" was considered clear!!!