FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Mid South Outboards > Events
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 09-17-2017, 08:02 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Mid South Outboarders <'TK><

Hi folks just an update to thank everyone who attended the Meet yesterday. It was great to meet old and new members, as well as guests. The lunch was good and especially Jessie's Beans ....

So you may do some planning for next year (2018) A preliminary schedule is being researched as I write this Update... Dates and finalization will be posted on the "Upcoming Events" on the www.AOMCI.org ; site and posted on www.FishingTN.com as well as being sent out in a News Letter from Me.

Next Spring the Meet will be held at Lone Branch on Old Hickory Lake in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee .. Tentatively the last two weeks in May or the first two weeks in June 2018. Open to the public..

Next Fall the meet will be tentatively at the Louisville, Tennessee Fire & Town Hall during the October Fest ... This will be a great time with a lot of displays, crafts and activities. A section will be set aside for the Mid South Outboarders for display, swap and sell . This date will not coincide with UT Vols in town games. Food Venders will be available. Jessie Anderson is Championing this event for us ...

I will keep you posted on these events .... <'TK><