FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 11-21-2017, 05:25 PM

Default Looking for guidance on old fishing reel parts

I've been lurking on the site for about year and I enjoy all the great posts and pictures. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and I hope someone can steer me in the right direction.
I found a lot of old fishing reel parts while cleaning out my grandfathers storage unit. They look like they are from the 50's or early 60's and there are lots of new parts for Bronson, Zebco, and Mitchell reels. Anybody know someone that might be interested in them or can tell me a little about them. I have no idea if they are even worth anything but I thought I'd ask. I've included several pics to give you an idea of whats there. Thanks for the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6713.JPG (135.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6714.JPG (143.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6715.JPG (135.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6716.JPG (135.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6721.JPG (138.7 KB, 20 views)
Old 11-21-2017, 05:36 PM

Put them on ebay. There are collectors out there that may need or want the parts. The fact that they have boxes and schematics may make them worth a pretty penny.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:40 PM

There used to be a guy on here that serviced reels. His name was Jeremy. I think he posted under the name of MidTNKayak or something very similar. I think he still checks the site from time to time but he moved states for his job. I used his services for my reels. He's a stand up guy. If he's not interested in the parts he may be able to shoot you in the right direction. Shoot him a message
Old 11-21-2017, 10:49 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Reel Tunes ... <'TK><

Contact Jeremy at MidTNKayakAngler@Gmail.com .... <'TK><
Old 11-21-2017, 10:52 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews160 View Post
I've been lurking on the site for about year and I enjoy all the great posts and pictures. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and I hope someone can steer me in the right direction.

I found a lot of old fishing reel parts while cleaning out my grandfathers storage unit. They look like they are from the 50's or early 60's and there are lots of new parts for Bronson, Zebco, and Mitchell reels. Anybody know someone that might be interested in them or can tell me a little about them. I have no idea if they are even worth anything but I thought I'd ask. I've included several pics to give you an idea of whats there. Thanks for the help.

Do a quick check on eBay. From what I can see don’t get your hopes up about them being worth a lot. Here is link.

Regards

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-Sou...IAAOSwdzVXlY1D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk