FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 10-26-2021, 02:49 PM

Default Center Hill +

I haven't been able to read or contribute for a long time. Agent orange has gifted me with two eye surgeries and multiple injections this past year so reading and writing his been a challange. Wanted to post something of use but may be too latte re Center Hill.
Two weeks ago went to hill and water was way us, as high as I've seen it in seven years. we fished flodded timber with modified spinnerbaits (cut one of the willow blades off) and smacked the smallies pretty good. Lots of guys gigging for white and stripers. Went back this week and water was down pretty far. but we managed to hit them with Oyster cloored 1.5 and 2.5 crank baits in the back of coves pretty good. Hope this is of some use. Water wss down about 15 feet from last week. Be well and safe.

michael v
Old 10-30-2021, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshthebadbear View Post
I haven't been able to read or contribute for a long time. Agent orange has gifted me with two eye surgeries and multiple injections this past year so reading and writing his been a challange. Wanted to post something of use but may be too latte re Center Hill.
Two weeks ago went to hill and water was way us, as high as I've seen it in seven years. we fished flodded timber with modified spinnerbaits (cut one of the willow blades off) and smacked the smallies pretty good. Lots of guys gigging for white and stripers. Went back this week and water was down pretty far. but we managed to hit them with Oyster cloored 1.5 and 2.5 crank baits in the back of coves pretty good. Hope this is of some use. Water wss down about 15 feet from last week. Be well and safe.

michael v
Good report. Thank You for your service to our country. I'll be saying prayers for you and all who have had agent orange illnesses. I hope you get to fish for and catch many more small mouth bass.
Old 10-31-2021, 04:40 PM

Thanks for the report. I have been wanting to fish it now they have repaired it and raised the water. I would think it would get a big boost with all the fresh flooded brush after the rework.