FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 11-09-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutFiend View Post
Hey Ed, With all the generation lately on the Caney have you been to the Elk lately?
I made a decision last year not to fish the Elk any more.I might have to change that if I want to get some fishing in since all I fish for is trout
One of the places I always fished is no longer available for folks to get to and it was one of the best. A lot of folks called it the peanut can hole.
If I don't have anyone to take to the doc or shopping,I might break down and try it.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:04 PM

I have talked with a few about it and was considering going to the Elk or Wolf Creek Dam area in KY. Do you know if KY requires a trout stamp along with license?
Old 11-14-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutFiend View Post
Yeah that ramp is a little shady at night, I figured by the Dam would be a little better. I will check and see about the lights at the Dam at night. I met an older guy named Paw Boyce at the ramp yesterday I think he helps with the website TennesseeTailWaterTrout, nice guy and a great fly fisherman, I gave him the link to this website also. He was giving me some advice on some nice holes on the river and about some of the large size trout pulled out of there.
Hey - so where are these nice holes you were told about from Mr. Boyce?