FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > General Discussion > Fishing Gear
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 03-24-2021, 12:38 AM
Sunfish Assassin

Default Boat Carpet

Im looking to get new carpet installed on my 217cf stratos anyone have any recommendations? I already have the carpet and bought some closed cell marine memory foam for the deck (tired of fishing on a slab of concrete). Ive found a few company's around Nashville that do it but was wondering if any of yall have had someone install carpet in your boat? Prices, completion time and quality of work would be helpful.

Thanks!
Tyler 🎣
Old 05-09-2021, 05:00 AM

Default carpet alternative

has anybody used sea dek or other closed foam decking to replace carpet on a bass boat. I am considering this on my older Ranger fiberglass bass boat.
Old 05-09-2021, 11:22 AM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnCreekMaster View Post
Im looking to get new carpet installed on my 217cf stratos anyone have any recommendations? I already have the carpet and bought some closed cell marine memory foam for the deck (tired of fishing on a slab of concrete). Ive found a few company's around Nashville that do it but was wondering if any of yall have had someone install carpet in your boat? Prices, completion time and quality of work would be helpful.

Thanks!
Tyler 🎣

I carpeted my cajun several years ago, first time doing it. If you want to save the money, it’s not that hard. Just take your time, watch a few informative videos and it’ll turn out pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2021, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navydocivan View Post
has anybody used sea dek or other closed foam decking to replace carpet on a bass boat. I am considering this on my older Ranger fiberglass bass boat.
I would love to know too. I'm really thinking about seadeck for my old fiberglass just so I can spray it down vs carpet. Lmk if you decide too

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk