FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 10-10-2018, 06:21 PM

Default Lost rod and reels at Percy Priest, HELP

I saw this post on FB from Luke Byerly,Junior at UT and graduate from Brentwood High, who is a great fisherman and young man. A friend of his has lost 4 rod and reels at Percy Priest and see if you know anything. He was fishing at Stewart's Ferryand when he took his boat out of water he laid them on dock and forgot and drove off without them. On his return they were gone. If you can help this young man who is part of the Brentwood Fishing club please contact me.

615 347 2420

Thanks
Ed

No automatic alt text available.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:46 PM

I’m sorry but there is nothing “lost” about these rods and reels. Sorry he left them on the dock. Hard lesson to learn.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:12 AM
Owner and Administrator

Red face Uummmm Yep .. <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
I’m sorry but there is nothing “lost” about these rods and reels. Sorry he left them on the dock. Hard lesson to learn.
Yes, forgetfulness is common at my age at 73 .. But it hurts when you drop a $25 combo over the side in the early 70's when that was a lot of money for me ... Or even when a Hybrid takes a $250 rig out of your hands on Priest In the 90's .... It all hurts... Lessons of life and hard Knocks ... And Buc is right, they weren't lost, they were forgotten, and they are long gone just like if they were dropped over the side in 50 feet of water ... ... And I do feel for him .. <'TK><