FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

Go Back   FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community > Fishing Discussion > Local Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Google

Old 09-17-2018, 04:33 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Site update .. <'TK><

From the Danny the webmaster.... I was able to move the site as-is, so no major disruptions. Some users may need to reboot or clear the cache before the new host will show up. Let me know if you notice anything weird about the site and Iíll check it out.
Old 09-17-2018, 06:03 PM
nashvillefishingguides.co

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
From the Danny the webmaster.... I was able to move the site as-is, so no major disruptions. Some users may need to reboot or clear the cache before the new host will show up. Let me know if you notice anything weird about the site and Iíll check it out.
The only thing weird that I see is....you still let Skillet be able to access the site....and Sambolie....and TNBronzeback....and possibly aero....
Old 09-18-2018, 12:01 AM
Owner and Administrator

Default Yep !! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post
The only thing weird that I see is....you still let Skillet be able to access the site....and Sambolie....and TNBronzeback....and possibly aero....
The New Server adsorbs all of the weird's based on pass Post and is permanently embedded in it's history ... So all is covered !!! ... <'TK><
Old 09-18-2018, 06:37 PM

Talking

Smooth rollover from what I'm seeing Mr. Walker all looks good of course we need a UT banner attached to the web site so all these welcome Yankee's and transplants know where they landed and with what state they landed in .
Old 09-18-2018, 07:02 PM

I would like to lodge a complaint. Skillet keeps wearing an offensive hat and Adrian keeps posting pictures of wads of fish that simply can’t be caught in Old Hickory lake. I think we need a panfish forum so I can post pictures of pumpkinseed bream that I catch on the Ned Rig.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:33 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buccaneer View Post
I would like to lodge a complaint. Skillet keeps wearing an offensive hat and Adrian keeps posting pictures of wads of fish that simply canít be caught in Old Hickory lake. I think we need a panfish forum so I can post pictures of pumpkinseed bream that I catch on the Ned Rig.

Everything seems fine on the Tapatalk app TK. thatís all I ever use anymore.

Yíall gonna be real offended come october 20th!! Alabama is gonna put an ass whooping on UT like yíall have never seen before!!! Iíll start taking bets now if anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is!! 😂😂😂 Or fishing trips....whichever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2018, 09:35 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by agelesssone View Post

I donít think aero would think too kindly of you putting him in a category with me and sambolie. You might get shot over that one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk