View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbefreeway View Post
So, as I said, TWRA not stocking JPP with Bass anymore for years. There is barely any trip I come out and have more than 20 bass in 4 hours. That is sad. I has fished Lake Fork, Callifornia Delta, Clear Lake, Lanier, Hartwell, and other lake in other states and never went home with less than 50 bass in 4 hours. So, as I said, I will make sure we have more bass in JPP. I will start growing Florida Bass on JPP this year. Hopefully in 5 years, we will be able to catch more than 100 bass in a 4 hours trip. I will happen and you are welcomed !!

Read what you just said... You remove 20+ bass from the lake everytime you go. Now imagine if even a fraction of the people do the same thing. How long before the lake is void of any type of fish ? You complainthat TRWA doesn't stock enough fish yet you don't practice remove more than your fair share. How is any lake going to be able to support that kind of pressure ?

To be honest I hear everyone fishes JPP and OH all the time.. I don't know how those lakes can withstand that kind of pressure and its getting worse every year.