View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Master Trout Magnet

Of course I didn’t attend any seminars.....I was busy working....LOL. Really spending more time talking with folks such as Merv....Danny.....Terry.....Dakota...and others. I was able to to talk with the event organizer. I had wondered if attendance was up or down since it was in Lebanon now. Surprising to me attendance was way up over Nashville. The boat dealers are wanting more space...vendor request were turned away as all space had been sold. Many vendors were on a standby list in case one vendor dropped out of show....but that did not happen. So in terms of a success I think one would have to say it was a successful show. Trout Magnet knocked it out of the park with sales......with the 5 hours it was open on Sunday being the best ever. I know nothing about any of the other vendors. Jeff Smith...owner of Trout Magnet...and good friend......keeps coming back really as kind of a tradition. I often hear him say “This is my last year” to do the show...yet he still comes. It started out for him over 20 years back to get the Trout Magnet name out there. But now Trout Magnet more or less shows up to renew friendships and acquaintances. That’s pretty much the reason I still go also. It’s not much fun for me sitting on those hard stools and being on that concrete floor.....but I sure enjoy renewing friendships and talking fishing. Hope to see you there next year TK.

Regards