View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 03:30 PM

I was pretty disappointed with the seminars except the guy that talked about crappy fishing. I'd say there was about a dozen of us waited for the Sonar and GPS seminar. It wasn't what people thought it was going to be about. I'm not sure how to describe the guy that held the seminar but as cocky, arrogant and in your face... No I mean he got in peole's faces. Apparently he's not learned that people sub consciously have personal space and he he did this repeatedly. Couple left in the middle and the rest couldn't wait to leave. He may be knowledgeable about how fish finders work but he lacks in presentation skills and his arrogance was his downfall.

I like most others there was there were hoping to learn how to use our depth finders more efficiently, like best screen to use and overlaying and stuff... however what we got for almost an hour was how smart I am and how stupid you are followed by buy my 4 hrs dvd for $80 and I'll give you a bottle of screen cleaner. I mean guys damn near ran out of that room at the end.

I did find a nice Med Hvy Fast action rod and bought a Garcia Revo SX reel, some K9 fishing line and some jigs & spinners. I know I'm done buying tackle and fishing and boat stuff for a while.

Last edited by Flatline; 02-02-2019 at 03:36 PM.