View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 10:43 PM

Default Always an adventure DH 5/23

Decided to head to Dale Hollow today to see if the bass have moved to their summertime pattern. I had a blowout on one of my trailer tires on the way. 2 gentlemen that were pulling fishing boats stopped to see if I needed any help. I thought that was very cool and appreciated and shows the compassion that most fishermen have. I did not think it was very cool that the 2 police officers that passed by didn't stop to make the situation any safer. But I got the spare on and we were on our way again. I was hoping to find the fish in the offshore grass on the main lake and that's where we caught all of our fish. We caught our share of small ones and a few really good ones. We were targeting grass in 8-20 fow. My friend caught his biggest bass today. It weighed 5lbs 5ounces. That made my day and made tge whole trip worth it. I was using a texas rigged rage bug and he was using a texas rigged grub. I did catch one on a buzzbait out in open water where the grass has grown to the surface in 15 fow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1034.JPG (1.60 MB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1036.JPG (923.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1035.JPG (914.9 KB, 69 views)