Thread: Saugertime
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 09:28 AM

I noticed you left out the part about your "hotspot" you took us to. Lol. I think your phone isnt even connected to service, you just put it up to your ear and blabber on to the voices in your head and make stuff up. Lol
But i will give you a pass on that. I only lost a few jigs in your honey hole.
Clearly your colon had backed up into your brain and your thoughts on where saugers hang out were pure crap....crap that you later polluted my beloved boat ramp with when we got back. LMAO.
It was a fun trip. We did OK...not as good as i would have wanted but we still boated some fish.
And since mr Merv spilled the beans on me, i think i owe it to everybody on this forum and thier loved ones that when Merv is in your boat, just the site of him makes people so angry, they just start spraying steel shot in his direction. He said they were shooting at a duck....i didnt see any ducks so im sure those guys knew him and wanted to take him out at any cost. If i were to guess, he probably took them out on a trip, set the humminbird to DEMO to "show them all the fish he found" but never put a line in the water for them. In between the shotgun blasts, i heard a guy yell something about Cpt Merv couldnt catch crabs from a $10 prostitute or something along those lines. So if your gonna be in a boat with Merv.....wear some kevlar.
And im not fat.....i just had on ALOT of clothes!
Yeah....im fat. Lol
It was a good trip man, i enjoyed it...as always!