View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willbefreeway View Post
Hi friends. I am a sport fisherman as well as other people on the lake. I don't take any fish home for myself. Always catch and release even 1 or 20 fishes. I am definitely not a fish poacher !! All I am trying to say is we are spending thousands of dollars on buying boats. lures, rods, reels, and only have 1 or 2 days fishing a week. We want to make the best out of it. We put a lot of money into our hobby. WE CAN WASTE OUR TIME ON WATER !!!. It seems to me that TWRA is not doing their job. They are not stocking Florida Bass in to JPP because they favor other parts of Tennessee that Middle. This is a form of discrimination that TWRA is obviously practicing! I get it but I can stand someone who sucks at their job makes out time on water suffered. We are out there to catch fishes, not to run around and find fishes. If we have enough fish in the lake,m we don't have to run anywhere, just launch the boat and start catching them. That is my goal. Thank you for being understanding !
Some help for you, “ fish” is also plural. You must have never fished before because there is no place that you named that has that many fish consistently caught like you want. It doesn’t exist, and never will, period. But I for one would love to see you raise them somehow and teach the TWRA how to do their job. In the meantime I guess we are stuck with the shads, and carps.