View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 10:57 PM

I hit the show up saturday morning. Glad to see my favorite booth on the opening stretch...Po Boy's.
Sadly, the older gentleman that ran the operation passed away and this was probably gonna be thier last year doing the show. His booth was always my favorite.....cheap CHEAP leadheads from 1/32-1/4oz.....and the blade baits. I dont know if he modified a mold to make his Diddy Blades, but they are by far, the best i have used. They had a ton of them on display and were selling them for $2/each....i got $68 worth. Lol. And some crappie jigs too. 10/$1. Lol
Talked to the world famous Mike Ernst for a few, bought some slab magnets and rolled out.
Loving the show at the new Expo center.....but they need to do something about the parking. That place was a mud pit when i left at 11 and more people were pulling in. Mud and grass flying and slung all over cars from guys spinning. Lol.
If anybody know the people at Po Boys, i would love some contact info on them. Maybe i can buy some of the mans molds or lead pots or something.