View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 02:32 AM
Owner and Administrator

Angry Wilson Frazier

Being a guide and Past (Bass Tourney fisherman in the 70's and 80's) I have listened to a couple of Wilson Frazier seminars when he first got started... Now this was before GPS and Sonars that are what they are today and yes he is knowledgeable in his craft ... and I am sure more so now ... But it does not extinguish the fact when you are rude and arrogant, that you think people are going to pay attention about your subject especially with the tone he has , I think not.

I live in Lebanon and want to see The EXPO Center to become successful in the Boat and Fishing displays, seminars and vendors... But people like Frazier is a negative in a lot of peoples minds ...

Now I have emailed Wilson Frazier with your post as well as his sponsors... I will also try to contact The Expo Committee before next year ... <'TK><

Wilson here are a few post about your Seminars this weekend at the Lebanon Boat and Fishing EXPO from my forum page on Fishingtn.com....

From my website FishingTN.com forum page on the Expo on the Lebanon Boat and fishing Expo. Check this out Wilson, You turn people off ..sonargps@comcast.net...

#1 There was about a dozen of us waited for the Sonar and GPS seminar. It wasn't what people thought it was going to be about. I'm not sure how to describe the guy that held the seminar but as cocky, arrogant and in your face... No I mean he got in peole's faces. Apparently he's not learned that people sub consciously have personal space and he he did this repeatedly. Couple left in the middle and the rest couldn't wait to leave. He may be knowledgeable about how fish finders work but he lacks in presentation skills and his arrogance was his downfall.
I like most others there was there were hoping to learn how to use our depth finders more efficiently, like best screen to use and overlaying and stuff... however what we got for almost an hour was how smart I am and how stupid you are followed by buy my 4 hrs dvd for $80 and I'll give you a bottle of screen cleaner. I mean guys damn near ran out of that room at the end

#2 Dang.. I went to the sonar seminar last year and had the exact same experience. Glad I didn’t go again this year. Sonar is something I think you can never know enough about.

#3 The guy is a jerk, he gave a seminar for reel men of god group last year and it was the same thing. Knows his stuff for sure but I don’t enjoy being talked to like I’m an idiot.

#4 Did he start the seminar by scolding everyone for not coming with a pad and pencil for 10 mins ? Yea that set the tone and it went down hill from there.

Last edited by tkwalker; 02-04-2019 at 02:40 AM.