View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 01:42 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Okay misread ... <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatline View Post
No your are thinking about someone else...

My boat is brand new, well sort of. It was 5 mos old when I bought it from the guy 2 weeks ago. I'll take pictures when weather allows. But as it stands its as it is from the factory. I just happen to noticed that the trim mount has 4 bolt slots and there is still one more bolt hole where I could lower the motor another 1" or 2.

I'm not going to mess with it at this point, I just didn't care for how it handled in rough water.. More than likely just my lack of experience on ho to operate the boat.

Btw I did watch those videos on rough water driving and I really had to look to find waters like I had to deal with on my second day. What some of those guys were claiming as rough water was just the chop... I had 2' high swells and 20-30 mph winds I was fighting... I did see a couple mistakes I was making though, so I did learn a few things.. All is good guys.. Thanks
In any case I just made a very good deal on a 2018 Bass Tracker 175 in excellent shape for almost the same money and only about 20 hr on a 75 hp Merc (YaY)

a yr of shopping has finally come to an end...

I read a new 75 HP with only 20 hrs on it, I missed the New Bass Tracker in excellent shape, I would hope so being new. I didn't link the two together new boat and 20 hrs.... Any way keep at it and if you still have problems take it back to BT and tell them your problem after you have mastered the T/T and feel comfortable with it ... <'TK><

Last edited by tkwalker; 01-17-2019 at 01:44 AM.