View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 10:08 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
Happy Birthday Alpha. Did you see any schooling activity at all on those baitballs? It could have just been today why you didn't find bass. I fished OH yesterday and caught a bunch of bass. Most on Topwater throwing at baiballs. Today I went back and all of the bait was tight to the bottom and I never boated a sibgle bass. That's right; a big goose egg. I lost a couple at the boat but with my dad with those don't count if you ask him. I fished the complete opposite end of the lake today and was wondering if the bait was staying deeper today all over the lake or just where I was. Sorry for the long rant. I've been waiting to get back to center hill when the fall pattern was in full swing. What were the water temps there?

No schooling fish. I marked shad balls literally by the 100’s........but the only fish I saw on any of them was in the pic I posted.....3 fish by my count. Water temps will come down and it should be very good up there. Water was 73-75 degrees. I have had good luck up there in November and December.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk