Thread: Bob Lazar
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 10:07 PM

Default Bob Lazar

I'm not sure about posting this here because I hope you guys don't think I'm some kind of nut job. I'm a huge fan of Joe Rogan's podcast. I don't agree with Joe Rogan on everything but I do respect his opinions and his guests opinions. I guess I should note that Joe Rogan has his share of conspiracy theories but that he is respected as an honest free thinking guy. He recently had a guy by the name of Bob Lazar on his podcast. Bob Lazar claims to have worked for the government at a military base close to Area 51. He claims he was a scientist and brought in to re-engineer technology that was in possession of our government and that this technology was not possibly from this earth. I thought the interview was very interesting. Since I was a kid I've always been interested in the question of whether or not we are alone in this universe. I always read and watch things about this topic if I come across them. Almost all of them seem like bs to me but then I watch an interview like this and it makes me wonder. I'm curious what you guys think. Are we alone? Personally I think statistically there has to be more life out there but the main question is how advanced is such life and how far away is it.