Thread: Alphahawk
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 12:00 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkwalker View Post
Randy, is one of the most diligent fisherman that I have ever known. And one of the best contributors of wealth and information on fishing day in and day out... A man who fishes on an average of 4 days a week and is willing to help any fisherman from the novice to the pro on techniques, tackle, or anything else when it comes to catching the Scaly Face critters.

But foremost a gentleman and a genuine nice guy. His most recent postings was his Video's ... on this site ... Twenty years ago you would be buying VHS tapes to try to learn more about how to improve your Fishing game.

I spoke to Alphahawk and he said he wanted to spend more time posting his videos and any opinions elsewhere, where he thought they were more appreciated. But to be honest the riff on (7-10-18) the Rainy Lake thread from a couple of our members was a deciding factor that he decided to part ways with Fishing Tennessee ... It was just his opinion and experience is what he was expressing in the thread ... And I agree ... He was slammed pretty hard ... So thanks guys .... <'TK><

Thanks for the email TK I will just answer it here. All is well...just a little misunderstanding...no problems......Just forumed out a bit. My YouTube Channel is TroutMagnetMan. For those would like to watch I would appreciate it. I created it to really give info in English to those who may want to go down the road of purchasing gear out of Japan....and of course follow me on my journey of UL angling. I will be back on here from time to time. Still in touch with a lot of guys I made friends with on here...Merv...John.....you....and many others. Right now I am dead in the water...trolling motor bit the dust...a fellow forum member...Merv...offered to fix the lift motor for me....very appreciatetive of that but I just ordered a new one. I am also in need of spinal surgery....a knee replacement....and a hip replacement.....don’t know which one to have first...LOL. Will try and get a new post up as soon as I can. Thanks for the kind words.

Regards