View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 10:35 PM

Default Update 2

Hello my friends.. It seems I have failed my first test. To compound matters further it seems I am an overachiever in that they pumped me full of Plavix which my body seems to like and keep in my system ... so therefore I am stuck here for the next five days until my blood replenishes itself in which they’re gonna crack my chest open and do a triple bypass. It seems like I have, not one but two widow maker blockages waiting to take me out with a third one for backup.

So here I sit in St. Thomas West waiting till Monday where they can crack me open reroute some veins arteries or whatever they’re going to do my chest. Then keep me for another for five days before they release me to go home for a three month healing process.

It seems my problem is genetic or hereditary and does not involve any of my fine culinary skills in fact my cholesterol has dropped 10 points from two years ago... on the bright side I’ve had two Covid test and both came up negative, just think if I was to contract Covid with my unforeseen heart issues I could have become a statistic at 59 years of age.

So there you have it guys looks like I have time to go fishing because I’m not going to be going back to work until sometime soon beginning of December